Theuns van Niekerk
Rebreather, Tec & Mixed Gas
3) minutes—10 minutes = 8 minutes.
4) Calculate the ambient pressure of the depth: 10 meters x 1 Bar + 1 Bar at surface = 2 Bar ambient pressure.
5) Your SAC: 420 liters / 8 minutes / 2 Bar = 26 liter per minute SAC.
This is a simple calculation you can make under varying conditions, such as resting, swimming against a current, drift diving, etc.
The result is a SAC you can use to make your next dive even safer.
· Gold Treasure on Kuda Maru
· The Coelacanth in Tanzania
· WWII Wrecks in Coron
· Spiegel Grove - Florida
· Tubbataha - Philippines
· The Akitsushima WWII Wreck - Philippines